and grow from how we played before.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter (at)CliffBruntAP Wholesale Authentic | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888 Apr 16
BALTIMORE -- Phillip Carr scored 21 points and pulled down 13 rebounds and Morgan State cruised to an 88-73 win over Division II Wilmington University on Thursday night. Fletcher Cox Jersey .It was the Bears first win, following a two-game losing streak to open the year.Carr finished an efficient 8 of 11 from the field. David Syfax also finished with 21 points for the Bears, who shot 50.8 percent from the field while limiting Wilmington to just 35.6 percent.Tiwian Kendley added 19 points, 10 rebounds, and six assists for Morgan State.Tyaire Ponzo-Meek led all scorers with 23 points for Wilmington to go along with six boards. Nick Richards added 15 points for Wilmington.Kendley drilled a 3-pointer 11 seconds into the game and the Bears raced out to an early 10-1 lead. They continued to pile on, extending the lead past 20 (41-20) with 3:22 left in the opening period. Chuck Bednarik Jersey . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Rasul Douglas Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. http:///...-maragos-jersey.html . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. RIO DE JANEIRO -- The United States could make another bold statement in womens field hockey at the Olympics on Monday.A win over No. 3 Australia would give the Americans victories over two of the worlds top three teams in its first two Olympic matches. The Americans defeated No. 2 Argentina 2-1 in their opener on Saturday.Another win would not only add confidence, it would move the squad closer to qualifying for the quarterfinals. The top four teams in each six-team pool advance.Another great opponent, U.S. goalkeeper Jackie Briggs said. Weve played them a couple times in the last month. Theyre a great team, but we know if we play our game and stick to our gameplan, we can beat anybody.The Americans also could deal a blow to Australia. The Hockeyroos dropped their opener to Britain 2-1 on Saturday.Obviously disappointed to start with a loss, Australia defender Georgina Morgan said. But I think the standard we set was pretty good, and we obviously want to improve each game, so I think thats probably a good place to start.The Hockeyroos feel they werent far from their usual level of play. Australia outshot Britain 13-7.We play a very fast, attacking, counter-type of hockey, and I think youll see that that comes out throughout the tournnament, Morgan said. Ronald Darby Jersey. I think you saw a lot of it (against Britain). When weve really got the run of play, I think its quite hard to defend.The United States defeated Australia in the Champions Tourney in June to capture third place and set the tone for the Olympics.The Americans bounced back from a sluggish start to defeat Argentina. The United States limited Carla Rebecchi, one of the worlds best scorers, to two shots and no goals. United States coach Craig Parnham felt the win over the Argentines was no fluke -- he simply felt the Americans outplayed a capable team.Its crazy because I think Argentina is a very good team, he said. They played very well tonight. I thought our platform was set by our defense, and, that gave us some opportunity to score.Even after Saturdays victory, the Americans remained focused on growth and letting the results take care of themselves.We dont shy away from our mistakes and things we can learn, Briggs said. We dont shy away from it. We take it head on. We try to improve and learn and grow from how we played before.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter (at)CliffBruntAP Wholesale Authentic JerseysWholesale NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticCheap Jerseys 2018Cheap Nike NFL JerseysWholesale Jerseys 2020Jerseys From China' ' '