for it tenfold. Also See: Panthers rescind Norman tag Eagles trade for No 2 pick Princes Super | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888 Apr 16
Who: H2K Gaming (Europe, 5-2) vs. Dylan Bundy Jersey . Albus Nox Luna (CIS/Wildcard, 4-3)When: Sunday, Oct. 16 at 6:00 PM Eastern/3:00 PM PacificWhere: Chicago Theatre in Chicago, IllinoisWhats at stakeHow long can the fairy tale of Albus Nox Luna last before its closed for good?The CIS champion made history by becoming the first Wild Card team to not only have a .500 record at the World Championships but actually make the bracket stage.It took a game off the odds-on favorite to win it all, ROX Tigers, after an amazing 60-minute game that pushed both teams to their limits. ANX isnt using small tricks or cheese to win games; its winning through better coordination and slick, timely teamfights around objectives that let them snowball across the map.The villain -- or hero, depending on how you view the matchs narrative -- is Europes H2K Gaming.Europe was the running joke of Week 1 at the World Championships, and H2K made sure to win back some regional pride by going an undefeated 4-0 in the second week to take the first seed in Group C. H2K -- a team that revolves around the laning phase -- was able to get together its macro play in Week 2 to defeat Edward Gaming twice and qualify for the quarterfinals.On a surface level, H2K are huge favorites. The team should win in every lane during the opening minutes of the game if it keeps up its form from Week 2. However, this is Albus Nox Luna, the team that somehow beat ROX in a marathon macro-centric game, and itd be foolish to count them out now.These are two teams that respect each other, and at the same time, both teams know this is their best chance of making it to the semifinals with a shot at making the Summoners Cup Finals. H2K was criticized for not getting to the final of either European split this year, and Albus Nox was written off before the players even boarded the plane to America.But by Sundays end, one of them will be a single match away -- one night of stars aligning -- from the Summoners Cup Final in Los Angeles, California at the Staples Center.Matchup to Watch: Konstantinos-Napoleon Forg1ven Tzortziou and Oskar Vander Bogdan (H2K) vs. Vladislav aMiracle Scherbyna and Kirill Likkrit MalofeyevThe finger wagging of Forg1ven, and the inspirational speeches of Likkrit. You could call those two the main characters of the tournament so far, and one of them will make it to the semifinal while the other sees its campaign end in Chicago.On paper, this is where things could get ugly for ANX. Forg1ven is one of, if not the best laning AD carry in the entire tournament, and aMiracle is the exact opposite, averaging 13 less CS than his opponent at 10 minutes. Forgiven was able to bully EDGs Kim Deft Hyuk-kyu by the third game they played against each other, and the Greek marksmen is the type of player who can pick up things fast to use to his advantage. If Likkrit cant put the pressure on early with his aggressive champion picks and slow down Forg1ven, it could be a long night for aMiracle in the bottom lane. Brooks Robinson Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Darren ODay Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. http://www.oriolesjerseyscheap.com/?tag=joey-rickard-jersey . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1.The Washington Redskins have won the race to sign highly-prized free agent cornerback Josh Norman. Norman only became a free agent last week after the Carolina Panthers rescinded his franchise tag and, according to NFL Networks Ian Rapoport, he has signed a $75m (£52m) deal with the Redskins, with $50m (£34.7m) of that salary guaranteed.The 28-year-old was an All-Pro corner last season and a big part of the Panthers run to Super Bowl 50, where they were beaten by the Denver Broncos. Washington emerged as a front-runner to sign Norman soon after he entered free agency, and they were able to get a deal done quickly, to the surprise of many including the player himself.When [the franchise tag was rescinded] it was crazy because Mr. Allen, the [Redskins] President, hit me up right away with a jersey, No. 24, Norman said.And the crazy thing is I didnt see it until a day and a half later because I wass still getting over the fact of what was going on. Mark Trumbo Jersey. eing somewhere 28 years all your life and just in a blink of an eye, gone, just like that, Ive just never been without a job. That small amount of hours, everything went rapid and I came up here and it just felt right.I just feel so great about being here and the craziest part about it is you guys have been so nice to me since Day One.I mean everything [since] Ive been here since I got off that plane, you guys have been so nice to me. I felt that homecoming and everything that was here. And so when I say that, everything I put into it since Day One, Im going to give back just that much for it tenfold. Also See: Panthers rescind Norman tag Eagles trade for No 2 pick Princes Super Bowl show Orlando want Pro Bowl Wholesale Authentic JerseysWholesale NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticCheap Jerseys 2018Cheap Nike NFL JerseysWholesale Jerseys 2020Jerseys From China ' ' '