ee games in a row," | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888 Jul 11
Hes one of round 19s less significant milestone men, but Jimmy Bartels 300th AFL game is still very much worth savouring. Cheap New York Giants Jerseys 2018 .Brent Harveys 427th match and Matthew Pavlichs 350th leave Bartel in the shade on a weekend where the AFL will celebrate the longevity of several legends of the game.Bartel isnt even the most celebrated player in his own milestone match.On Friday night against the Western Bulldogs, defender Corey Enright will take the mantle of most games played in a Geelong shirt from Ian Nankervis with his 326th appearance.But Bartel isnt fussed, saying hes delighted to be sharing the occasion.I couldnt think of any better way to do it, especially (with) Corey Enright, an absolute legend of the game, he said.The 32-year-old said he could still remember his debut in 2002.Playing on Smokin Joe Misiti. My first kick was a clanger. A smother. About five minutes later Dustin Fletcher cleaned me up, he laughed.And we lost by 10 goals.More than a decade on, Bartel has made up for a scrappy first game.A key cog in Geelongs premiership machine, he has three flags, a Brownlow and a Norm Smith medal in the trophy cabinet.Bartel says hes found motivation from the very few who have taken pot-shots at his ability, whove called him not athletic, too slow or not skilled enough.Ive always had people telling me what I cant do in football. I have had to prove a lot of people wrong throughout my career, he said.I sort of enjoyed that. It has always given me a little bit of a chip on my shoulder.As he nears the end, Bartel says hes unsure whether to play on in 2017, insisting he hasnt thought about it as he focuses on a fourth flag.But he knows he wont be around to challenge Harvey, or perhaps even Pavlich.Playing another 130 games than what Ive got now? No thanks.In a career jam-packed with highlights, Bartel says the premierships and the camaraderie sit on top of the pile.Ive got to play with some absolute legends of the game, he said.Thats something I can brag to my kids about. I wasnt a hack. I actually got to play some footy with these champs. Wholesale New York Giants Jerseys 2019 .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. New York Giants Lorenzo Carter Jersey . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. http://www.cheapgiantsjerseys.us/ .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore.STUTTGART, Germany -- Second-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber and fifth-seeded Fabio Fognini will contest the final of the ATP Mercedes Cup. Kohlschreiber defeated Victor Hanescu of Romania 6-3, 6-3 in Saturdays semifinals to become the first German in the Stuttgart final since Tommy Haas in 1999. Kohlschreiber has lost the other two finals he has played on the tour this year. Fognini, who beat Haas in the quarterfinals, eased past Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain 6-1, 6-3 to become the second Italian to reach the final of the clay-court tournament. Andrea Gaudenzi did it in 1994 and lost. Fognini is one win away from the first title of his career. Wholesale Giants Jerseys China. He advanced to the third final of his career and the first this season. Kohlschreiber cruised in the first set and went up 3-0 with a break of serve in the second. But Hanescu won the next three games and Kohlschreiber had to save two break points to hold for 4-3. He then regained his momentum and won the last two games. "I played exceptionally until losing those three games in a row," Kohlschreiber said. "He played the big points incredibly well but I was able to close it out." Cheap NFL HoodiesCheap Nike NFL JerseysWholesale Nike NFL JerseysWholesale Jerseys Free ShippingJerseys NFL ChinaWholesale NFL Autographed JerseysCheap Jerseys Free Shipping' ' '